HEALTH, SAFETY AND HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS
WE’RE DOING ALL THAT WE CAN TO ENSURE THE TREATMENT ROOM IS SAFE FOR OUR CLIENTS AND OURSELVES.
RETURNING TO THE “NEW” NORMAL
This is a whole new territory for everyone, but one advantage is that as holistic therapist’s, we’ve always maintained a very clean and hygienic work environment. After completing a Health, Safety and Hygiene course prior to opening, we have some adjustments to make to the Earthbound HQ. This is to ensure that you are safe and protected, allowing you to relax and enjoy your chosen treatments once more.
Being a holistic therapist, we are all about socialising and hugs, but just for the time being we need to comply with government guidelines. We are well and truly social butterflies and love nothing more than to have a chin wag with you before or after your visit, however, for now we must social distance and ask that we keep this to a minimum. Our job is to make you feel less stressed and truly relaxed. These measures enable us to open up and get you back through the doors of our treatment room, to nurture your wellbeing after lockdown!
As much as it hurts us to make changes to our beautiful treatment room, you may notice that it will look a little different. We will be taking out some of our soft furnishing and decor, but don’t worry it will still have the same loving and healing vibe. Below is our rundown of what we are doing to make sure we are all safe to enjoy Earthbound Holistic’s services once more.
We will be performing a deep clean, before and after every client to ensure that we are providing the best care to put your minds at ease. All material items such as towels, uniforms and throws will be washed at 60° immediately after use.
We are keeping track of the current government guidelines, and will re-open once it’s safe to do so. There is a likelihood that we will be wearing gloves and face masks as a preventative measure and you may also be required to wear a mask where appropriate. This can be supplied but if you could bring your own, it would be really appreciated.
Whilst on the subject of bring your own… we ask that you bring your own water bottle to prevent any unwanted cross infection.
As holistic therapists, we have been itching to get back to providing your relaxation time! To do this safely we’ve put a policy in place to make you all aware that we are taking this very seriously. We will be doing all that we can to ensure the safety of our clients and as part of our policy we need your support on the following;
- Online consultations have been put in place to allow us to be as contactless as possible.
- Everyone is to wash their hands and sanitise with gel on arrival, this will be provided.
- Your personal items will be stored in a container which will be sterilised after each use to avoid contamination.
- We will call you the day before your appointment to ensure you are well, and haven’t come into contact with anyone who’s had COVID-19.
- If you encounter any symptoms prior to your appointment, they must be raised with us for the safety of ourselves and others. We will amend our cancellation policy to cover this.
- We will be recording temperatures before you enter the treatment room and will be monitoring ours daily as well.
- There is a strong likelihood we will be wearing PPE in the form of face masks and gloves during your treatment. We will ensure that all gloves are non-latex and will alter according to government guidelines.
- Social distancing is to be maintained where possible.
- We will be adhering to treatment timescales for the interim to ensure we can provide our services safely. With this said, please ensure you arrive on time and not early.
- We will still be taking cash payments, Paypal exchanges or, preferably, our contactless card machine which will be disinfected after each use.
- In line with guidelines, should I or anyone I’ve had contact with become ill, we will self isolate for 14 days. This will mean that we will have to rearrange any appointments for after the isolation period.
Until further notice, we are sadly unable to offer facials (sad times.) When government guidelines allow, we look forward to offering these again, and will update our website accordingly.
The treatments that will still take place are as follows:
- Aromatherapy Massage:
Duration: 30 mins £30.00 | 60 mins £40.00
- Hot Stones Massage:
Duration: 30 mins £30.00 | 60 mins £40.00
(Additional care will be put in place regarding the sanitisation of the stones.)
- Indian Head Massage:
Duration: 40 mins £28.00
- Reflexology Massage:
Duration: 60 mins £35.00
- Reiki Healing:
Duration: 30mins £20.00 | 60 mins £30.00
- Swedish Massage:
Duration: 30 mins £20.00 | 60 mins £35.00
We will keep you updated on any developments and the re-introduction of our fabulous Earthbound Facials.
We thank you wholeheartedly for your co-operation at this time and look forward to opening our doors and allowing you all a truly stress-free break in our tranquil treatment room once again. If you have any concerns or issues regarding any of the above, feel free to contact us.
We are happy to reassure and figure out what will work best for you.