HEALTH, SAFETY AND HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS.
WE’RE DOING ALL THAT WE CAN TO ENSURE THE TREATMENT ROOM IS SAFE FOR OUR CLIENTS AND OURSELVES.
RETURNING TO THE “NEW” NORMAL
As you are all aware, the Government have fully lifted restrictions as we begin to learn to live safely with Coronavirus (COVID-19.) Here at Earthbound Holistics, we are still following the rules provided by the Federation of Holistic Therapists who have stated that it is still advised to continue wearing a mask when providing close-contact services such as holistic and well-being practices.
We will continue our rigorous cleaning routine after clients, which has always been the case in our treatment room, but we would still appreciate it if you could be conscious of others and contact us if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms the day before your appointment.
As holistic therapists, we love to get you into our treatment rooms and provide you with the most relaxing experience so you can truly benefit from our practices. To do this safely we’ve put a policy in place to make you all aware that we are taking this very seriously. We will be doing all that we can to ensure the safety of our clients and as part of our policy we need your support on the following;
- Online consultations have been put in place to allow us to be as contactless as possible, a link to this will be sent to you at the time of your booking.
- Your personal items will be stored in a container which will be sterilised after each use to avoid contamination.
- If you encounter any symptoms prior to your appointment, they must be raised with us for the safety of ourselves and others. We will amend our cancellation policy to cover this.
- We will be wearing appropriate PPE in the form of face masks during your treatment. This is our personal preference inline with the FHT
- We will still be taking cash payments, PayPal exchanges or, preferably, our contactless card machine which will be disinfected after each use.
- In line with guidelines, should I or anyone I’ve had contact with be notified by track and trace, I will self-isolate for 14 days. This will mean that we will have to rearrange any appointments for after the isolation period.
We will be performing a deep clean, before and after every client to ensure that we are providing the best care to put your minds at ease. All material items that have come into contact with clients such as towels, uniforms and throws will be washed immediately after use.
We are keeping track of the current government guidelines, and will be wearing face masks as a preventative measure. We ask for both the client and therapist to wear a face mask due to the close contact nature (unless exempt). We appreciate you may not want to wear a mask now restrictions have been relaxed but you will be able to remove it once your treatment begins.
Should you need a drink, we ask that you bring your own water bottle to prevent any unwanted cross infection.
We have undergone a risk assessment, in alignment with the HSE and given the green light by the local environmental agency, if you wish to view our risk assessment document then please click here.
COVID-19 Policy Updated 20th April 2022.
our current services:
The treatments that will still take place are as follows:
- Aromatherapy Massage:
Duration: 30 mins £35.00 | 60 mins £45.00
- Hot Stones Massage:
Duration: 30 mins £35.00 | 60 mins £45.00
(Additional care will be put in place regarding the sanitisation of the stones.)
- Indian Head Massage:
Duration: 40 mins £30.00
- Hopi Ear Candling:
Duration: 40mins £25.00
- Reflexology Massage:
Duration: 60 mins £38.00
- Reiki Healing:
Duration: 30mins £25.00 | 60 mins £35.00
- Therapeutic Massage:
Duration: 30 mins £25.00 | 60 mins £35.00
- MONU Express Facial Treatment:
Duration: 30 mins £30.00
- MONU Aromatic Facial Treatment
Duration: 30 mins £38.00
- MONU Active Collagen Facial Treatment
Duration: 60 mins £55.00
- Non Surgical Facelift treatment
Duration: 60 mins £30.00 (individual)
Course of ten treatments paid in advance £270/10 hourly treatments (one free treatment when you block book)
We thank you wholeheartedly for your co-operation at this time and for your compliance so far, let’s just keep everyone safe for a little while longer and allow you all a truly stress-free break in our tranquil treatment room. If you have any concerns or issues regarding any of the above, feel free to contact us.
We are happy to reassure and figure out what will work best for you.